Tuesday, September 28, 2004

28th September 2004

Ok, I'm back again....weekend was hectic. 4 subjects is a bit too much...but then, only 4 left....so ......

The spirituality course is turning out to be really interesting. Has got me thinking real hard. Have to admit its put forth some real provocative questions. There's also this entrepreneurship course I am doing. Need to come up with a business plan for a new company I am supposed to start ;-) Well....finally I am on my way to becoming a millionaire ;-)

The crash dump patches have got into -mm now. Greg KH had a nice comment about it in his blog. It was in reply to Sun Engineer's comment about why they will not get into Linux bigtime....

My exercise regimen is completely broken. Need to start something seriously. The mouth ulcers seem to be never ending.

-H

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am nerdier than 92% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!