Monday, May 23, 2005

Muthodi Trip

After a long long time, me went on a trip. Visited Muthodi, Belur and Kemmangundi over the (long) weekend. Awesome awesome places. I have some nice pics captured. Will put them up pretty soon at my fotopic site. The team was real good and we had lots of fun. Sitting right under the falls at Hebbe was just an unbelievable experience.

Reached well past midnight yesterday. Me in office today but feeling really really sleepy. May leave early today.

Meanwhile my refinance for the car loan got approved. Me taking an external loan and buying out the car (My Honda City) from the company. Need to finish the paper work today.

Lots of clean-up work also left, both at home and office.

- H

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am nerdier than 92% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!