Tuesday, May 24, 2005

My Car woes

Me needs to buy out the car from the company before leaving. Else won't get the clearances. What a big pain this is turning out to be. The bank giving me the loan wants a NOC and the original RC book to sanction the loan and the company won't give them to me before I settle the amount. Chicken and egg issues....

The muthodi-belur-hebbe falls trip was awesome. Thanks to Chinmay for letting me into their team. Three days in the wild was just too good. Just the refesher I needed. Have put up some photos at http://harinell.fotopic.net/

It seems OSDL has laid off some good kernel programmers. This is surprising after all the bull-shitting they do about being the torch bearers of kernel development.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am nerdier than 92% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!