Wednesday, May 25, 2005

More winding up stuff

The company says they wont give any doc till the dues are settled. The bank wants the docs to make the payment. Had to shout at the bank folks to get them to agree to pay. Seems like my loan amount will arrive day after.

Saw more photos from the trip today. They've come out good. We are planning to create a common album and burn them on CDs for all. That should be quite a collection!!

I'll probably visit my village during the 13 day break thats coming up once my last day here is over. Time for another photo-shoot then :-) I haven't been regular with "Jugari Cross" - the Kannada novel that Sripathi gave me a while back. Its been interesting so far. Need to complete it fast now what with my last day in this co approaching fast. PP and Sripathi, it looks like, are planning a grand send-off for me :-) Looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am nerdier than 92% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!