Friday, August 05, 2005

Got my laptop...finally!!

I finally got my laptop yesterday. Its a cute-looking Toshiba. Now my big headache is of course to get Linux installed on this. Need to figure out how to re-partition the disk (I know Partition Magic will do it - that's not what I am thinking abt :-) ).

I may also succeed in getting RSS feed facility enabled for my blog. So then all of you can just subscribe to it and wouldn't have to visit my site everyday (not that I mind).

I think the kannada gaade effort is gaining decent traction. Chinmay sent me a few yesterday. Will put them up soon!

I am also on the verge of starting a technical blog related to my work here. Watch out guys!! Gyan on the way soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am nerdier than 92% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!