Friday, May 27, 2005

When I finally started cleaning my drawer

Yesterday, me did a lot of cleaning of my drawer. Found tons of documents to shred. And a couple of spectacles which I promptly carried home. Found one of my old remix-collection CDs as well. More cleaning to be done today.

Wrote to Leena and Neetu about my move. Both were surprised (and happy).

Became member of a yahoogroup called Hasire Usiru. The group works on environment related issues in Bangalore city and around. I can contribute some time and effort during my weekends.

I am planning a nelli family outing one of these weekends. Need to check with all on their availability. When it happens, it will be the first time ever. BTW, Nirmala (or nirmala-ben, as dad calls her) got added to the nelli group today.

Got a marriage lunch to attend today and another reception dinner in the evening. Guess every other person in Bangalore is getting married these days. Attended a reception yesterday as well. Phew....

Some time second week of June, me planning a two day trip to Nellitheertha. Just to survey whats happening in the temple and of course to pray as well. Maybe I will visit a couple of other places as well. BTW, naxal activity has increased in Udupi-Kundapur. Read about it in the papers today. Not sure where this is all heading. But it can't be good at all. Such beautiful places...turning out to be hotspots now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I am nerdier than 92% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!